Typical Tuesday here. Eli finally got to fly this morning before heading off to his regular job ( he was in a very good mood this morning and when he got home before heading off to work). We found out that we can get on my company's health insurance if E should decide to quit his job and fly full-time. That was a huge weight off my shoulders. Now we are starting to look into a second car..beater car actually. He will commuting to Riverside, CA and while I work from home, my job does require me to meet with candidates and clients. I have already managed to double book our current car a few times. So it will be nice to be a two car family instead of one.
So without us really saying YES, we are going to do this, I think we are well on our way to do actually having him quit. AHHHHH. kind of crazy.
On another note we are doing date night tomorrow. The Newport Beach Film Festival is going on right now. I went and saw Klunkerz on Sunday. It was great! All about how the sport of mountain biking started and its evolution. It is crazy to think that these name brands of bikes such as Gary Fisher and Specialized Bikes actually played a real life role in getting mountain biking to what it is now.
So E and I are going to see a movie at 8:30pm. I am not sure which one he picked out since he rattled off about 10 he wanted to see. I was working when he was naming everything, so nothing processed on what he chose. So I guess it will be a nice surprise. Should be nice to get out for a bit since our week days are usually all over the place with his crazy schedule.
Off to watch my latest addiction...Search for the next Pussycat Doll. I think tonight is the finale! Go Melissa R!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay reality TV! Haha, my husband and I have TV dates for The Next Pussycat Doll and ANTM, it's so fun.
I hope you have an awesome date night!
Wow I bet E is really happy that you guys are going ahead with his dream. I think it's wonderful what you guys are doing!
I never got into The Dolls - we are diehard ANTM fans, though. I think we felt like we would be betraying Tyra if we watched another horrible train wreck of a reality TV show!
Good luck with your car search!
I am glad you were able to work through the whole dilemma more and it seems like everything will work out as you are wanting it to, and that he can get done with his required flying time sooner. I hope date night went well! I started to watch that Pussycat Doll show when there was 4 girls left. It looked like it would have been a fun one to watch from the beginning of the series! If I remember correct, I think Melissa R is the one I like best, too.
Hope you have fun at the film festival!
And I can relate with your last post - I'm pretty much the sole provider for our "family" right now until Troy finishes school. It's a different feeling, but of course it's totally worth it for him to be able to finish school. And it's helpful to know it's only temporary. :)
If you liked Klunkerz, you will definitely enjoy my website.
Post a Comment