after 6 months of marriage it finally happened...
I screwed up dinner...bad! real bad.
Eli is on the phone with pizza man...I hope it gets here before Grey's starts.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Climb up on my couch. Let's laugh, cry, vent, chat and of course share a glass of wine together because LIFE IS GOOD!
4 comments:
six months - thats quite the run...
Hahaha, you're so funny! That's great you went 6 months without a screw-up. I am not a fancy cook at all, just do the basic, boring stuff. Thankfully, my DH loves cooking! Pizza is tasty too anyway!
It happens to everyone. How far into it did you get before you threw in the towel?
Oh no! Actually, though, 6 months is pretty darn good. I've done more than my fair share of screwing up dinners in our 3 1/2 years! :)
Post a Comment