Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Thank you

Thank you to all you who gave a "shout out" of congrats to E. He is very excited!
This Sunday we are planning to fly to Catalina Island and go for a hike. He is flying us!! I am excited but a little nervous. It is a tiny, tiny plane we are flying. He brought home barf bags from SW so that if I do get sick, I have some place to get sick in..Told you he was a keeper :)

I am brining my camera with me on Sunday so I will share all the fun photos.

5 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm hopping on a little late, but BIG congrats to your hubby! That's incredibly exciting!
Hope you guys have a great weekend! Sounds like so much fun!

Unknown said...

That sounds like such an excellent weekend! Have fun, can't wait to see pictures!

laurenjean said...

i so cannot do tiny "puddle-jumpers" i dont care who is flying. you are braver than i am - you two enjoy your fun little date :-)

Jenny said...

That sounds exciting! How cool, your own private plane.

Platinum Rose said...

I hope you have a fun, safe trip! How neat that he's flying you somewhere! I hope you don't get sick!