Friday, June 08, 2007

Still Sore

I am loving the encouragement! I am so thankful that I have a new found friend and someone who is more gym motivated then I will ever be in my life time! However, it is quite funny that I am still hobbling around like I am 9 months pregnant or just had a wild eveing with my husband..unfortunately neither of it is true. I mean seriously folks, my under butt cheeks hurt. I didn't realize that COULD hurt.

E and I are starting to have a social life!!! Last night, I met Lacy for our workout..thankfully my upper body is not as sore as my lower half. I came home and met up with E and a friend of his from work and we went to the batting cage. Still not sore and can still hit a baseball and a softball!! Haaaaay! Then went out for apps and a beer--totally ruined the workout on mozeralla sticks, nachos and honey blond beer--mmmmm good! It was good to get out and socialize!

This weekend--E is home with me!! YAY!!! We get to start the morning off with my routine of going to Yoga and my favorite teacher is teaching so I am more then excited. After that we are headed up to LA to meet our friend who is doing the Aids Ride. It is 500 and some miles ride from San Fransisco to LA to raise awareness for aids research. She arrives in LA so we are going to greet her with Fat Tire Beers and a huge hug. E did this ride two years ago and his experience inspired her to do the ride. I am hoping she enjoyed the experiene b/c the texts that she was sending E did not sound like she had a good time. Hopefully she did.

Sunday-we are going to fly. :) Very excited about that. He said he has the plane rented from 10-4pm so hopefully the weather co-operates-meaning no clouds or very little clouds because he isn't instrument rated yet and can only fly when the sky is clear. Come on SoCal weather!!!!

2 comments:

Trish J said...

Hey -

I'm official back to the gym, so I am totally with you on the butt-cheek fatigue! Here's to some sore shoulders and biceps tomorrow. Wish I could have a beer to celebrate - have one for me!

Unknown said...

I miss sore muscles, but its back on the bikes for us tomorrow! Rain is gone and the colds that last 2 weeks are mostly cleared up, so sore butt-cheeks here I come!

I hope you have excellent weather for you flight tomorrow!