So my new lovely friend Brittny has sent me a wonderful, jammin, lip smackin, eye healin, magazine readin package!! oh I can't forget the refreshing lemondade packets (seriously have I mentioned yet that Vodka lemonades are my summer drink!??!!!)
Here are some pics of my new treasures!

Love the cd--great summer tunes! I know this is going to be a staple in my car.

C.U.T.E!!!

Love the lip gloss--I think the Art Directors I met with today could barely pay attention to me b/c my lips were so shiny ;) My eyes are going to love this!

I can't wait to hear what everyone thought about this. Jenny--this was so much fun! I hope Christina enjoys her package--I know I had a hoot of a time putting it together
6 comments:
Hi Heather,
It's so exciting to see what everyone got and how creative people were with thier packages. Yours definitely traveled the furthest! I hope you have made a new friend, or several through this as well. It turned out better than I could have hoped for, and I would love to do this again! Enjoy your swap goodies and your summer... XOXO Jenny
Everything in your Summer Swap package was adorable!!! I can't wait to get mine and I hope that my partner enjoys her gifts as well.
Have a great day and enjoy your goodies!!!
You received some very nice gifts! Britney put a lot of thought into your gifts. That's cool about the lemonade packets ~ did Britney know this about the vodka lemonade? Too cool.
I love that she added the Summer Swap icon to your CD label!
Happy Summer :)
http://www.shellynn.blogspot.com
Wow, your summer swap goodies are cool too. It's fun to see how people got creative with the project!! I had so much fun picking out gifts for Jenny, as well as the anticipation of waiting for my own package from Beth.
This was a great idea, don't you agree?? :0)
all your stuff is super cute!! I especially enjoy those flip-flops (and I'll have to try out your new summer drink). ;)
Have a wonderful day!!
Love,
Erin
(oh and I think I know the girl in the Ohio picture with you....it's weird, but she looks just like someone I went to high school with...is she from Mt. Vernon, by any chance?)
YAY! This is such a blast. I can't wait to post mine! I'm glad you loved the gifts. I want the shoes I got you so badly- but my feet are too big and they don't have my size! :( :) have a good weekend!
Post a Comment